Bachelor’s degree in BE/B. Tech /MCA
- Review and provide feedback for any Solution Architectures being presented to customers
- Enhance standards for solution design & coding standards
- Evaluate use of latest industry trends in existing applications and adopt as appropriate
- Mentor developers to upskill them with modern technologies
- Participate in project execution and interface with customer.
- Translate architecture to technical staff including Leads and Developers
- Collaborate with developers to build standard design & architecture for all software development work.
- Staying abreast with Industry trends and incorporating it for customer and the organization.
- Contribute to Ideas Hub at an organization level which can be potential revenue streams.
- Hands-on experience in, Architecture & Deployment patterns and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience is Programming language – Java, C#.Net, NodeJS, Python etc.
- Cloud Platforms expertise
- Experience working with Enterprise Application toolsets – Queuing mechanisms [RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.], Security Frameworks, Application and Database Administration
- Experience working with various Enterprise patterns – Batch processing, Streaming data processing etc.
- Experience establishing CI / CD and DevOps processes.
- Sound knowledge on Design, Architecture & Deployment patterns and excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience of Standard Estimation Techniques