Bachelor’s degree in BE/B. Tech /MCA
- Designing and delivering Data Analytics solutions using Azure/Snowflake/ Airbyte/Airflow etc
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
- Data modelling and data architecture design.
- ETL, data integration and data migration design.
- Master data management system and process design and implementation.
- Data quality system and process design.
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc
- Over 12+ of experience in Product development and Digital Engineering aligned with data.
- Direct experience in solution shaping and architecture development during pre-sales & delivery including excellent documentation skills.
- Hands-on experience in Architecting and delivering solutions using Data Analytics platform Databricks, Data Lake etc
- Experience designing and implementing machine learning solutions as part of high-volume data ingestion and transformation pipelines
- Recent experience with Open-Source technologies such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka, Solr/Elastic Search
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Hands on experience in a presale’s role
- Experience in more than couple of Modern Data stack tools
- Help in conducting Proof of Concepts during client engagements and enable sales to close deals by providing technical & analytical support
- Work closely with Sales teams on new opportunities by providing technical presentations, solution demos etc.